We often focus on what it takes to get started but there is a legitimate barrier when you hit the early six-figure territory so this episode is all about how to scale beyond that barrier. Here are some of the topics we cover…
- Why is there a barrier?
- Is it ok to stay there?
- How do you get past it?
- Is there a certain size at which more organisational overheads are necessary?
- At what point should you add staff and what kind should you add first?
- How should you think about the difference between turn over and profit when growing
- What has to change about the way you do business?
- How do you know when it is time to start implementing changes?
- What are the smallest changes that had the biggest results?
- What were the greatest challenges and how do you overcome them?
Did you enjoy this episode? Make sure you let us know! email@example.com