Defining who you are serving allows you to serve them better, it also lets you find more of the right clients. In this episode we talk through the different kinds of niche and how you can pick the best one for you.
I also want to give a shout out to our latest coaching community member Kaleb for asking the question.
Book Recommendations from this episode:
- This is Marketing – Seth Godin
- The Business of expertise – David C Baker
- So good they cant ignore you – Cal Newport
- [0:00] Intro
- [0:40] Why choose a niche?
- [3:05] Vertical Vs. Horizontal Niches
- [7:30] How to choose your Niche
- [9:30] How Jonathan niched his business
- [11:25] Using geography as a niche
- [9:00] Early client experiences
- [13:15] What if selecting a niche loses potential clients?
- [16:25] When you have a niche, then what?
- [18:46] Closing remarks
- [19:25] Wrap up