In this episode we get together to talk about how to get the most out of the new year as well as answer a load of questions from our community. We had a great time recording it and hope you have a great time listening to it!
Make sure you comment below!
- 0:27 – Our own new-year processes and habits,
- 7:05 – The Problem with new years resolutions
- 13:37 – Jonathan almost becomes a stand-up comedian – story
- 15:13 – How do you think about risk?
- 20:30 – What would be the number one way to get at least one new client in the next week?
- 23:29 – How do you start a cold interaction?
- 30:54 – If you had to start all over again from scratch, what would your primary focus be on (ie. technical WordPress skills, project management, a
certain client niche)?
- 36:34 – What’s the best way to share projects as a team so everyone’s working strong, with integrity, and making good money without burning out individually.
- How to command a project without being undervalued by the client or potential client, especially on freelance sites.
- 42:45 – Can you show us or demonstrate how a person with the willingness to learn, a laptop and wifi connection can start a web business with $0 investment?
- 49:53 – What would be your best advice for someone looking to grow their freelance career this year?
- Announcing the first ever Creating Clients Coaching Mastermind